And today, DC goes crazy.
- Trump in about an hour or so has a fit of "I told you sos" on Twitter, taking perverse "credit" for losing the Senate, er, having it stolen.
- McConnell gives an impassioned speech on the Senate floor finally, conclusively breaking with Trump, pleading for Republicans to stop following him off a cliff.
- The futile challenges go well into tomorrow as every single MAGAt Republican that just got elected will demand their fifteen minutes of sound bytes yelling at the chamber about how Communists are poisoning America's bodily fluids.
- On the streets, largely peaceful protests turn violent around sunset and there are multiple deaths.
- Trump attempts to use the violence to invoke the Insurrection Act.